Registration is required to login in order to receive virtual ATC Training and/or inform us of your attendance to one of our "Bangkok Flight Group" flights.
When logging into our services via the "Login" button, you will be prompted to approve sharing selective data of VATSIM account.
2. Information Collection and Use
Upon logging in and approving data access, we will receive the listed information from VATSIM as they store it at that time. From that data, we store the following data with their listed reasons:
- VATSIM ID
- Our bare minimal identifier of which VATSIM user is trying to interact with our vACC. Used to identify your data uniquely and to register events (ex. ATC Training) on your account.
- First and last name
- Used by your ATC Training Department to contact you personally. Will be shown on the ATC Roster if you choose to become a Air Traffic Controller for the Thailand vACC.
- Country, Region, Division, Subdivision and ATC Rating
- Used by our Training Department to assess your eligibility for ATC Training
- Used for opt-in service to receive notifications about your events with our vACC (ex. ATC Training updates). Your email will also be shared with your assigned ATC mentor and the Training Department to be able to contact you directly.
For further clarification, data inquiries and deletion requests get in touch with us through mail: email@example.com
4. Log Files
Thailand vACC uses IP addresses to analyse trends, administer its site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are linked to personally identifiable information for the purposes of network security.
5. Data Sharing
Thailand vACC will only share data within the VATSIM organization for compliance with the VATSIM rules.